The Best Motor Oil Brands
Wondering what kind of oil to get for your car? Our technicians will help you pick the best oil for your vehicle based on your driving habits, manufacturer recommendations and vehicle needs. Scroll down for our full list of motor oils brands like Castrol, Mobil 1 and Shell.
THE BEST OILS FOR ANY OIL CHANGE
Vehicles over 75,000 miles
Castrol EDGE High Mileage
- This oil helps engines last longer because of the titanium technology that protects the pistons from metal to metal contact.
- As the engine wears over time, this oil has seal conditioners to help prevent further leakage and get the most out of the oil life.
- Additives help flight sludge, minimize engine wear, and improve fuel economy.
Castrol GTX High Mileage
- This oil include phosphorous replacement technology to help extend the life of your engine and your vehicle.
- Formula includes seal conditioners to help reduce leaks and additives to fight sludge, minimize engine wear, and improve fuel economy.
Vehicles under 75,000 miles
- Maximizes engine performance by protecting the engine from metal to metal contact and slowing oil breakdown because of the fluid titanium technology.
- Formula meets OEM specs for domestic and European vehicles and is Dexos licensed.
Castrol GTX MAGNATEC
- Synthetic offer for domestic and import vehicles (Non-European spec vehicles).
- Formula is designed to cling to critical engine parts, adding a layer of protection during start-up and beyond.
- Dexos licensed.
OUR PREFERRED OIL BRANDS
Castrol Oil Change
Take 5 offers full synthetic oil changes with Castrol Edge and synthetic oil blends specially formulated to provide engine protection and reduce build-up.
Mobil 1 Oil Change
Mobil 1 delivers in some of the toughest conditions. Their oil has been designed and tested to deliver optimum performance and protection for your vehicle’s engine.
Shell Diesel Oil Change
Shell Rotella, a well known and regarded diesel oil type, provides top quality engine protection. Shell Rotella is built on a legacy of performance.
Regularly changing the air filter helps prolong your engine’s life and gas mileage. They are designed to trap dirt and debris that can damage internal engine parts.
Wiper blades are a key part to ensuring you can see safely during rain, snow, and sleet. If these are squeaking, skipping, or not clearing the elements from your windshield, we can replace them for you.